Overview of Exerpeutic 100XL High Capacity Magnetic Resistance Manual Treadmill
We all have been impressed with the Exerpeutic 100XL High Capacity Magnetic Resistance Manual treadmill because it has high-end features that should be in any fitness machine. For all those who are looking for the best treadmill for home gym, they are encouraged to buy this least expensive. This machine is available under $300 and ideal or those who can’t have costly gym memberships.
Exerpeutic 100XL High Capacity Magnetic Resistance Manual Treadmill is easy to operate and meeting your all expectations to keep confidence in your selves. I recommend this machine to all those who have budget limitations but want to have something admirable at a low price. We are super excited to share its good or bad things with you not to only motivate you for achieving your fitness milestones but to keep you regular for having a balanced lifestyle.
Get your hands on Exerpeutic 100XL High Capacity Magnetic Resistance Manual Treadmill which is designed to not put stress on your joints which is a good thing to discuss. So, stay tuned to get started with your fitness journey by knowing its high-end features.
Features of Exerpeutic 100XL High Capacity Magnetic Resistance Manual Treadmill
- Display: Exerpeutic 100XL High Capacity Magnetic Resistance Manual Treadmill has an LCD and showing all the current stats of your workout time elapsed, calories burned, walking distance and heart rate.
- Incline: This treadmill has three levels of incline. It can be easily adjusted to 8%,10% and 15%. Let me add one thing here 8% incline is the default.
- Tread belt: It has a 45” longer tread belt as compared to other treadmills which are not good enough for the runners who used to take long strides.
- Heart rate monitoring: It has heart pulse pads to get to know about heart rate, so you all can carry out workout efficiently.
- Hand-rails: Its handrails are extra-long to help you people for a stronger grip to keep your workout balanced and steady.
- Warranty: The manufacturer offers three years warranty on frame and 5 years warranty on mechanical parts.
- Space-saving design: it has a space-saving design because it’s easy to store and transported easily with transportation wheels.
- Pacer Control: It has 8 levels of magnetic tension that provides a different level of difficulty to help the stability of the treadmill.
- User-weight: It can carry up to 325 lbs. of user weight.
What’s impressive in Exerpeutic 100XL High Capacity Magnetic Resistance Manual Treadmill?
- Ideal for jogging and walking
- Wider tread belt
- Easy assembling
- Three incline levels of 8%,10%, and 15%
- Sturdy Frame
- Heart rate pads for heart rate monitoring
What’s not impressive
- Short Running surface
- No workout programs
Are its design and build quality impressive?
For all those who are very much concerned about its design and build quality then let me tell you this is for everyone because it has large handrails to keep you balanced during a workout. This feature ensures safety, and everyone loves this feature. In manual treadmill heart rate pads are not common but Exerpeutic 100XL High Capacity Magnetic Resistance Manual Treadmill has heart rate pads to monitor heart rate.
Running deck is short for taller sued but keeps you balanced while walking. The frame is secure and can comfortably accommodate heavyweights to deliver you, people, a smooth workout for a healthy and balanced lifestyle. With eight levels of Pacer control Magnetic Tension with flywheels attached to provide magnetic resistance to speed up the exercise.
How about its assembling?
People who don’t want complex design they always prefer such fitness machines that get assembled easily. Exerpeutic 100XL High Capacity Magnetic Resistance Manual Treadmill
It is easy to assemble and all you need to do is to attach all the parts which is being offered in the box. It can be folded easily and stored. It has light-weight and not bulky to move.
What should we have on this treadmill?
Well, if we talk about some other standard components of treadmills, then it should have a minimum LCD screen to view current stats quickly. It needs manual adjustment. Running surface is not ideal for longer strides, so some work needs to be done on this.
This company has been offering a wide range of treadmills including electric and manual, exercise bikes, ellipticals, inversion tables and much more. They aim to keep you fit by providing high quality in design and with high-end features. Prices are reasonable and who else can’t afford they will get different varieties in product with excellent warranties.
Is it best for a home gym or professional use?
Exerpeutic 100XL High Capacity Magnetic Resistance Manual Treadmill is ideal for a home gym because it can easily fold up and portable wherever you want. Although it has high-end features that give you peace of mind during a workout, if you people are looking for a treadmill that is available under 500$, then get your hand on because it is in the notice of everyone these days.
What Customers say about this?
People have mixed views about this manual treadmill because they don’t find any built-in workout program in it so they can’t have any variation in their workouts. Built-in incline adjustments enable you to change incline into three modes. Manual adjustment is required. People are complaining about its noise, and during a workout, it produces squeaky and brisk sound.
Our Final thoughts on Exerpeutic 100XL High Capacity Magnetic Resistance Manual Treadmill
We believe this machine offers excellent features at a reasonable price. Sturdy construction and three different incline levels have our heart, and these features are making this treadmill different from others — people who are looking for manual treadmills need to have this for a home gym. Beginners can quickly start their gym routine on it from today without any hassle. Eight magnetic resistance offers a variety during a workout. People who used to take long strides tits running surface is not ideal for them.