Why People Search How to Get Abs Fast For 14 Year Olds?
How to get abs fast for 14 year olds? If you are a 14-year-old male and looking forward to getting abs for your attractive look then you are on the right page. Today in this article we will let you know how to make abs fast and easily. Indeed getting a maintained body shape with well-looking abs is not as easy as we think. It requires a lot of hard work.
First of all to get amazing abs, 2 packs, 4 packs, 6 packs, 8 packs, 10 packs or 12 packs. These main factors are to be followed.
Let’s Talk How to get abs fast for 14 year olds?
The first and foremost things to get amazing abs to depend on your genetic makeup and physical abdominal look. Every person can have abs according to their genetic makeup. Some can have just 4 abs and no matter what, their abs cannot be increased more than four while some can easily get 8 abs. This thing totally depends on your genetic makeup.
Diet is the second main thing to consider while getting abs fast. A proper diet is must be needed for getting abs fast and well defined. If you fail to take proper diet then you will fail to get proper and well-defined abs.
Proper exercise and workout are must need on a regular basis. There are several proper exercises for abs or core training that helps to get your core well trained and strong to get perfect abs.
These three main factors must be followed while getting abs at any age. Now in this article, we are going to talk about 14 years old. 14 year old is considered as a kid. Heavy exercises are to be performed after 20 years. 14 years old are not prescribed to perform or get heavy exercises because it is dangerous for the growth plate which lies at the end of your long bones. Mentioned above are a few tips that will help a 14-year-old to get abs fast.
What Type of Exercise is Good to Get a Perfect Body at Age 14?
- Calisthenics exercises,
- Abdominal strengthening
- Aerobic exercises
- Moderate weight exercises
- Ab-strengthening exercises
These are some workouts that will help you to get a perfect body by burning all your extra fats from the abdominal area. Abs-strengthening exercise should only be followed three days a week. This will help to rest your abdominal muscles giving it time to recuperate.
Exercises to follow:
Now here we are going g to mention some best exercise to follow to get six pack fast after considering the above-mentioned things.
Exercising the abdominal muscles:
Abdominal muscles are the one that creates the appearance of abs and it is the first and foremost thing to exercise these abdominal muscles. It helps to increase muscle mass maintaining its look. The few most popular abdominal exercises are crunches, bridges, and planks.
Here are three basic crunches that could be easily performed by a 14-year-old at any time.
1. Dumbell Weighted Crunches
For this exercise, you will need two moderate weighted dumbbells and a plain surface where you could easily lie down.
- Firstly lie on your back on the floor. Hold two moderate weight dumbbells in both your hands and hug them tight to your chest.
- Your knees should be bent and the feet must be flat on the floor.
- Keeping your abs muscle tight lift your head making sure your shoulder and rest of the body still lying on the floor and does not move from its place.
- Now holding your chest tight bring it toward your knees.
- Concentrate to squeeze your abdominal muscles while you hold on this position. This position should be held for one count.
- After one count lowers your body to the floor slowly without bending your knees.
- This step should be repeated 10 to 15 times and three sets of this exercise should be performed after some break. In every step, the crunches should be repeated 10 to 15 times.
2. Vertical Crunches:
Vertical crunches are easy and simple to follow;
- Lie on your back on a plane surface with your knee bent and your feet should be straight flat.
- Spread your straight arms to your sides
- Lift your bent legs into the air. In this case, your hips will be lifted from the ground and your bent knees should be directly above your hips.
- Now straighten your legs in a 90-degree angle with your torso. It means you have to lift your legs open above your body in the air,
- Now lower your legs down until they touch the ground.
- Now again lift them up from the starting position that is the 90-degree angle with your legs and torso.
- This should be repeated every 10 to 12 times.
- Three sets of this repetition should be performed.
3. Twisting Crunches:
Twisting crunches are helpful to strengthen your side abdominal muscles. Here are some steps to follow to perform twisting crunches;
- Lie on your back on a plane surface
- Your knees should be bent and arms closed across your chest
- Raise your upper body that toward your knees twisting your torso from left to right. while performing theses crunches you should tighten your abdominal muscles as your chest approaches your knees
- After raising your chest toward your knees, again come back to the startup position slowly.
- These crunches should be repeated more than 10 times and in three sets.
Planks exercises are also important for abdominal muscles workout. Here it is mentioned how to do planks:
- Get in push up position using your elbows for support rather than your hands
- Keep your body in a straight line and make it sure that your hips do not fall
- Contract your body and pull in all the muscles around your middle.
- Keep your body hold in this position as long as you can without dropping your body
- Your head should be relaxed and looking at the floor.
- The duration to follow this plank is a maximum of 10 to 20 seconds.
- Repeat the step as many times as you can
Aerobic exercises or cardio:
Aerobic exercises are quite necessary to get abs fast and maintain your body shapes. Aerobic exercises are the form of exercises that increase the heart rate. It not only helps to burn the extra fats from your body but will also strengthen your abdominal muscles. Every day nearly one hour of aerobic exercises are must be needed. Aerobic exercises include
- Ridding bicycle at a fast and steady pace
- Brisk walking
- Playing physical games
Along with physical exercise, a well-balanced diet is also necessary. A person who requires to get abs should intake a complete well-balanced diet that includes.
- Whole grains
- Fatty fish
- Protein intake food
- Fiber-rich food
- Green tea
- Excessive water to stay hydrated
Foods that should be avoided:
- Refined grains
- Sugary drinks
- Sugary snacks
- Processed food
Besides this, the person is required to cut excessive fats, carbs, and calories from his diet because such food increases your appetite resulting in you to eat more and more food.
5. Stay hydrated :
Water also plays an important role to get abs and maintain your body shape. This is one of the crucial steps to follow while getting abs. Drinking sufficient water to stay well-hydrated bumps up metabolism, burn up extra belly fats from your body, regulate the body temperature reduce appetite to maintain a healthy abdominal shape that helps to get abs.
Mentioned above are some of the simple ways that help a 14-year-old to get abs fast. These simple ways can help you to gain perfect abs and body shape and also improve your body health at the same time. The time it requires to get amazing abs to depend on your body composition and abdominal area, your metabolism, diet, reps, initial body fats and also genetics.
However, we can say that performing exercises three times a week helps you to get the result in 1 to 2 months. It is a slow process so you will have to wait and not to lose hope. I hope you got your question’s answer like How to get abs fast for 14 year olds? if you like this article please share it on your social profile. Thanks